Although in-person, on-campus operations are currently suspended, ACC services are
fully operational remotely.
Academic Counseling: You can schedule an appointment with your Primary Academic Counselor after the second
week of Fall semester using Starfish. When booking your appointment, please provide the best phone number for the counselor
to reach you, and make sure that you are logged into your Pipeline email account at
the start of your appointment.
Email email@example.com or type your questions into the chat box during business hours for a live representative
(Monday & Thursday, 8AM - 4PM, Tuesday & Wednesday, 8AM - 6PM, Friday, 8AM - 1PM).
Phone (805) 730-4085 (Monday - Thursday, 10AM - 3PM, Friday, 10AM - 1PM).
Other Resources: If you don't have a computer at home, the Luria Library will have additional Chromebooks available for long term check out.
Academic Counselors are here to:
- Assist students in planning and achieving their academic and career goals.
- Develop individualized Student Educational Plans (SEP).
- Educate students on transfer & SBCC requirements.
- Counsel students on success strategies.
- Conduct Class Planning sessions for new students, classroom presentations and workshops.
- Teach Personal Development/College Success courses.
- Refer students to Transfer Center, Career Center, Health & Wellness, DSPS, and other student services.