As a community college graduate himself, Mr. Huff understands the importance a good, quality education Santa Barbara City can provide to students. Mr. Huff teaches Psychology and loves helping students succeed and learn about the field. His philosophy on helping students is to create safe spaces where issues related to Psychology can be discussed. Mr. Huff likes to stress the importance of stress reduction and positive thinking in his students as a strong supporter and follow of the Positive Psychology movement.
In his free time, Mr. Huff enjoys cooking, gardening, working with animals and reading.
Classes Taught at SBCC
- Psychology 100 – General Psychology
- Psychology 110 – Introduction to Physiological Psychology
- Psychology 125 – Psychology of Human Sexuality
- Psychology 145 – Human Development
- Psychology 170 – Abnormal Psychology