Teaching and Learning Committee
- Support faculty's innovative, effective, individual instructional and educational support goals and practices.
Certification of online teaching
- Support FT, PT, NC instructors in designing equitable courses, instruction, educational/academic support services, and other activities that promote active learning and belonging.
- Review and recommend policies and procedures for the conduct and operation of online instruction and educational/academic support.
- Serves as a forum for pedagogical issues regarding online and hybrid courses and educational/academic support.
- Identify and facilitate incorporating strategies that enhance student success and retention related to online courses and educational/academic support.
Part Time Faculty Onboarding
- Provide part time faculty with resources that support their delivery of quality instruction and educational/academic support services.
- Orient part time faculty with the cross-campus part time faculty community.
- Help faculty design and meet criteria for DEIA tab in CAC, when proposing or modifying courses.
- Identify and facilitate incorporating strategies that enhance student success in classroom and educational/academic support settings.
- Review and recommend faculty professional development activities for approval, including FPD funding and awards.
- Hear appeals from faculty relating to professional development activities.
- Collaborate with the Professional Development Committee.
|Justina Buller||Co-Chair, Professional Development Coordinator|
|Joshua Ramirez||Co-Chair, Faculty Distance Education Coordinator|
|Diana Musacchio||Business Education|
|Ellen Carey||Educational Support, Library|
|Laurie Vasquez||Educational Support, DSPS|
|Vacant||Educational Support, ACC|
|Helen Cooper||Health and Human Services|
|Andrea Cullinen, Daniel Giles-Bullicer||Mathematics|
|Denise Aranda-Cedillos||Modern Languages / ESL|
|Vacant||Physical Education / Athletics|
|Juan Carrera-Espinoza, Jennifer Betancourt, Héctor Gamero-Jauregui||Sciences|
|Leida Tolentino||Social Science|
|Elizabeth Imhof||Educational Programs Dean Liaison (Non-Voting)|
|Devona Hawkins||Academic Senate Liaison (Non-Voting)|
|Vacant||Learning Resources Center Liaison (Non-Voting)|
|Say Dempsay Skiles, Karen Shannon||Faculty Resource Center Liaison (Non-Voting)|
|Vacant||Math Lab Liaison (Non-Voting)|
|Vacant||Center for Equity and Social Justice Liaison (Non-Voting)|