Starting Monday, February 6th, guided SBCC Campus Tours with a College Representative
Every Monday 10:30 AM-11:30 AM & 12:30 PM-1:30 PM
***No tours are offered on Monday, February 20 in observance of President's Day.
No Reservations are required. This tour is not for large groups/schools/organizations.
- Please check in at least 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Location: Welcome Center- Located on the first floor of student services (Campus Map)
- Parking information
- No tours will be offered from December 19th through February 3rd. Tours will resume
the week of February 6th.
- Tours are subject to change based on availability, campus calendar, campus closure,
- SBCC is committed to providing universal access to all of our events and tours. Advance
notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs and please identify the
accommodation need in your request.
We are offering school and large group tours on a limited basis with reservations
for the Spring 2023 semester. Tours last approximately one hour. We are accepting
school and large tour requests within the following days and times:
Please fill out the Tour Inquiry Form (be sure your request is within the days and
times listed above) to request a tour. Your tour is not confirmed unless you are emailed
a tour confirmation by SBCC.
*These tours are for groups only, individual or family tours can be accommodated on Monday's.
- Wednesdays starting at 10:30 a.m., the last tour at 3:00 p.m.
- Thursdays starting at 11:30 a.m., the last tour at 3:00 p.m.
We invite you to explore SBCC's campus on your own with our Self-Guided Tour!
We invite you to explore SBCC's wonderful campus with our Virtual Tour!
- Campus Life
- SBCC Programs
Kiko Almanza: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Enrollment Questions?
Contact us Via Live Chat or Email:
Chat: Visit sbcc.edu/apply and type any questions into the chat box for a live representative during service