Tutoring Support Services
Our Mission Is to Help Students Learn!
Accounting tutoring is available for students from all walks of life. Whether you are taking Introduction to Accounting or you are in an advanced accounting course and need the extra help, we are here for you. Our Accounting Drop-in tutors are available through on campus and Zoom beginning September 23, 2021 through December 10, 2021!
To access our tutors online:
- Login to your Pipeline account
- Click here on this Tutoring Zoom link to connect online with our tutor Bob Smagula
- Monday and Wednesday: 10:30am - Noon and 3:30pm - 5:00pm (on-campus BC204 or BC208 and Zoom)
- Thursday: 4:00pm - 7:30pm (on-campus BC204 or BC208 and Zoom)
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am - 10:30am (Zoom only)
- No Tutoring on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Closed for SBCC Holidays
- We have Zoom tutoring hours with Bob Smagula on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays (see scheduled hours listed above)
- Call us at: (805) 452-4883
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
General tutoring is also available 24/7 through NetTutor, available in Canvas. Click on this link for instructions on how to access NetTutor on Canvas. If you do not have access to Canvas for your course, please contact your instructor.
Contact your instructor for information about course specific tutors assigned to your class.
Tutors are provided for accounting students and are available to help students throughout the week. Outstanding students in Business and Accounting are selected to serve as paid tutors. If you are interested in a paid tutoring opportunity please contact Department Chair, Cornelia Alsheimer-Barthel at email@example.com