So you're officially registered in an online course...
- Verify that you have met the technical requirements.
- Take the Distance Education Orientation for the best chance to succeed.
- Review the start date for each online course by looking at your Class Schedule. You can find this information in your Pipeline account by selecting the "My Class Schedule and Bill" option under Student.
- Access your class on the start date - don't wait! Most of our online classes are delivered through a platform called Canvas. You can access Canvas in your Pipeline portal by selecting it from the top navigation.
- Find out where to get help. Go to the Distance Education Support page for the most common help links.
- Purchase your textbooks. Buy them online or on campus at the SBCC Campus Store.
- Do you have additional questions about your online course? The best source of information is your instructor. Your instructor's name is on your Class Schedule and you can find instructor contact
information in the SBCC Directory Lookup page.
721 Cliff Drive Santa Barbara, CA 93109-2394 Main Campus Phone: 805.965.0581 © 2018 Santa Barbara City College