Emergency Operations Plan
The District Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) is based on a realistic approach to the problems likely to be encountered on a campus during a significant incident or disaster. The EOP is for significant incidents or disasters and is designed to protect lives and property through effective use of pre-planning and training, exercises and drills, and available personnel and resources during emergency operations. The Plan is placed into operation whenever a natural or human-caused significant incident or disaster affects the district that exceeds normal or routine operations.
SBCC maintains and updates its Emergency Operations Plan every 3 years. An Emergency Response informational report is provided to the Board of Trustees January of each year.
Additional Plan Resources:
- Emergency Guide Scenarios Red Flip Chart
- Emergency Survival Guide Poster
- Guidelines For Violent Or Threatening Situations
- Guidelines Following A Violent Or Threatening Situation
- Campus Evacuation Plan and evacuation zones
- Emergency Phones locations on campus
- Tsunami Map Santa Barbara County Inundation Map
- Classroom Preparedness Information
Contact us for hard copies
Santa Barbara City College
721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara, CA 93109