What We Do
Welcome to the Transcript Evaluation Office homepage!
Santa Barbara City College grants lower division subject and/or unit credit for most coursework completed at regionally accredited (Associations of Colleges and Schools) institutions of higher learning.
An evaluation of external coursework provides students and counselors with essential information for educational planning purposes. Evaluations are also used to confirm completion of degrees and certifications, including completion of CSU GE and IGETC certifications.
Note: Transcript evaluation is for students who have external coursework, not for students who have completed all of their coursework at SBCC.
Click the links below for more information on:
- How to Request an Evaluation of Coursework
- Transcript Evaluation Requests (TAPPER Online Form)
- Prerequisite & Corequisite Clearance
- Advanced Placement (AP) Test Scores
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)