Food Pantry Programs
The Food Pantry is open to all SBCC students, staff, and faculty experiencing food insecurity or hunger. The Pantry is located in the colorfully painted portables on East Campus next to ECC-6.
The Food Pantry Process
- Available to all students, staff, and faculty
- Greeted with dignity & respect
- Complete the Food Pantry form at each visit
- 4 items per day + unlimited fresh produce
Summer Session 2 hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Food Share Events
Once a month during Fall and Spring semesters (weather permitting) the Food Pantry hosts a fun filled "Food Share" on the West Campus Lawn. The event that is open to ALL students, staff, and faculty and offers a wide array of food items free of charge. In addition, a large number of student support services table at this event to offer guidance related to scholarships, academic planning, and support programs.
Fall 2019 Schedule: