For semester programs, the application consists of the Application Procedures, the Application Form, 2 Recommendation Forms, and the Student Conduct Release Form, which are all included in the printable application packet. If you wish to print out additional copies of the instructor recommendation forms or the student conduct release form, click on either one of the following links:
PLEASE NOTE DOCUMENTS ARE FOR DOUBLE-SIDES PRINTING
- France Summer 2018 Application
- Germany Summer 2018 Application
- Japan Summer 2018 Application
- Spain Fall 2018 Application
- Bolivia Winter Intersession 2018/19 Application
- Bali Spring 2019 Application
- Italy Spring 2019 Application
You can access the SBCC scholarship application online by signing in via your Pipeline account. It is important to note that the Study Abroad scholarship application deadlines are different from the SBCC Foundation scholarships.
Study Abroad Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- For Summer and Fall Programs, apply by May 1.
- For Winter Intersession, Spring and Spring Break Programs, apply by November 1.
To request a study abroad program application or brochure to be sent to you by mail or to be put on a mailing list for one of our upcoming programs, please contact the Study Abroad Office at (805) 730-4294 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please indicate which program(s) you are interested in.
To view the SBCC Study Abroad General Brochure online click HERE.