How to Apply
This is a confidential search process. To ensure full consideration, application materials should be received no later than September 16, 2019. The position will remain open until filled.
To apply go to http://www.acctsearches.org and upload your documents.
Candidates will need to have the following information or materials available to
complete the application:
- A letter of application (not to exceed 5 pages) that succinctly addresses the opportunities and challenges identified in the Position Profile and demonstrates how the candidate’s experience and professional qualifications prepare them to serve as the Superintendent/President of Santa Barbara City College.
- A current resume including an email address and cellular telephone number.
- A list of eight references: example, two to three supervisors, two to three direct reports and two to three faculty and/or staff members from current and former institutions.
For additional information, nominations or confidential inquiries please contact:
- Pamila Fisher, Ed.D., ACCT Search Consultant, email@example.com , (406) 570-0516 (mobile)
- Julie Golder, J.D., Vice President of Search Services, ACCT, firstname.lastname@example.org , (202) 384-5816 (mobile), 202-775-4466 (office)
*An ACCT Search*