Steps to Enrollment
- Apply ONLINE in English or Spanish. There is no fee for submitting an application. Some programs
require supplemental applications.
- Once you have applied on CCC apply you must complete the following steps:
- Log on to Student Portal - Pipeline to access your student account. Click "find and set up your account here.
Instructions to set up your SBCC Pipeline account.
SBCC Pipeline - The student portal allows students to manage various college transactions, including
but not limited to: checking your pre-registration requirements, viewing your registration
appointment day/time, registering, finding your SBCC I.D., adding and dropping classes,
paying fees, seeing grades, activating campus card, and checking your financial aid
status and your SBCC e-mail account. All official college correspondence will be sent
to your SBCC e-mail account.
- Instructions to find your Student ID Number (SBCC K number)
- Apply for Financial Aid (Optional) All students are encouraged to apply for financial aid. Santa Barbara
City College offers several types of financial aid, which are funded through federal,
state and local agencies and the college itself.
- Local Santa Barbara High School Students
The SBCC Promise will provide any local student who completes their secondary education within the Santa Barbara Community College District with the opportunity to attend SBCC full-time for two years FREE of charge.
CLICK HERE to opt in!
Learn about student support services for your success!
SBCC college orientation is required for the following students:
- Never attended college before, or only attended while in high school and have a goal/plan of:
- Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement
- Transfer to 4-year School
- Basic English/Math/Reading Skills
- Undecided Goal
- New Transfer Students, enrolling at SBCC who previously attended another institution
Attending a New Student Class Planning session is required of all students who are new to college, or attended only while in high school, and
who plan to earn a Certificate, Associate Degree, or transfer to a four-year college.
SBCC Photo I.D. - Available in the Office of Student Life after you register and pay fees
721 Cliff Drive Santa Barbara, CA 93109-2394 Main Campus Phone: 805.965.0581 © 2018 Santa Barbara City College